Glass Wings news - more Rocketship Ginger!

At long last, Rocketship Ginger (the first multimedia comic strip on the
Net) returns in four brand new adventures including the long-awaited
introduction of the Bunny People of Planet Pynk, who got their own
spin-off comic at http://www.glasswings.com.au/GlassWings/jolly/bunny/
even before their original Rocketship Ginger story appeared!
Visit http://www.glasswings.com.au/GlassWings/jolly/ginger/

If you live in Melbourne, Australia, or will be there during the first two
weeks of May, we'd like to invite you to an art exhibition by our friend
E. M. Christensen.  We hope to feature more of her art on our site soon.
Details at http://www.glasswings.com.au/GlassWings/salon/miscellaneous.html

Finally, if you're interested in playing audio over the Internet (for
example, to listen to the sound on our multimedia comic strips!) you
might be interested in a comprehensive comparison of nine Internet audio
compression formats that I've been working on.  It is a little technical,
but I've tried to keep it short and make it as informative as possible
for the uninitiated.  See http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/audio.html

Share and enjoy,
		*** AVATAR ***
--