Glass Wings on Beyond 2000

Glass Wings was featured in the last segment of yesterday's Beyond 2000
(Channel 10 Australia).  We received a large number of phone calls both
yesterday and today (why do people ring up businesses on weekends?) and
also quite a few new subscribers to this mailing list.  Unfortunately
the segment did not clarify the distinction between Internet service
providers and content providers such as ourselves, leading some callers
to ask if we offered dial-up Internet connections (which we do not).
One of our advertisers, Polyester Records and Books, also got a big plug
demonstrating that there's still some media hype left for businesses
joining the net at this point, although I expect the novelty to wear off
soon.  The segment will probably appear in the US some time this year.

Share and enjoy,
		*** AVATAR ***
--
<mailto:avatar@aus.xanadu.com>                  Andrew Pam