Glass Wings Terms and Conditions
- All bills are final and not negotiable.
- For short jobs payment is expected within fourteen days of billing.
- For long term contracts payments are expected at least fortnightly
for full-time work and at least monthly for part-time work.
- If payment is missed, all service shall cease until the customer
comes out of arrears.
- Should the customer not come out of arrears within sixty days, Glass
Wings shall not be obligated to complete any outstanding work.
- Any overdue bills shall be turned over to a collection agency.
- Quotes are only for agreed upon work as specified in the quotation.
Any additions or changes to the original request for work will be
considered new work and accordingly accrue extra charges.
- Glass Wings cannot be held responsible for fluctuating costs for
any parts or software purchased from third parties on the behalf of
- Quotations are based upon the amount of time and skill required to
complete the job. Should the job prove more complex and time-consuming
than originally believed, the customer shall be notified and a new
quotation issued in order to determine whether or not the customer wishes
- Unless otherwise explicitly specified, quotations are only good
for thirty days, after which a new quote is required before work can
- Sufficient information must be provided to accurately determine how
much work will be involved. If additional information is later required
for the completion of the work, then the contract will be renegotiated
based on the new information to reflect the additional workload and
therefore the necessary additional charges.
- All material for completing a project must be provided within thirty
days of work commencement. If all material has not been provided within
that time, the project will proceed to the extent possible and payment
will become due for work done. If any remaining material is still not
provided within another thirty days, then the job will be considered
complete and any approach by the customer to continue the project will
be considered a new job.
- Any work that involves the use of unfamiliar software or hardware or
the creation of new software tools and processes will only be accepted
on an hourly fee basis.
- Additional payment will be required for any job which exceeds the
originally agreed upon work load by 20% or more.
- Rush jobs require sufficient payment to justify the time commitment
and so will accrue extra charges. Whether or not such a job is accepted
depends upon prior commitments and we are in no way obligated to rush
any current projects without prior agreement.
- Any bugs or faults which directly affect the operating of the agreed
upon work must be reported by the customer within sixty days of the
completion of work. Any bugs or faults reported after sixty days will
be treated as a request for additional billable work.
- For Web design one set of minor changes may be made within thirty
days at no extra charge.
- All materials provided to Glass Wings for the execution of work must
be retrieved within sixty days of job completion. Glass Wings takes no
responsibility for materials left for longer periods of time.
- Digital files may be deleted from Glass Wings equipment after the
completion of a job unless previous arrangements have been made to
purchase storage space.
- Glass Wings shall not be held responsible for any conditions outside
of their control.
Glass Wings Fee Schedule
Copyright © 2003 Glass Wings