Birthday photos

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:00:03 +0930

Andrew Pam <xanni [at] glasswings.com.au>

Andrew Pam
Party decorations:
http://www.glasswings.com.au/photos/2007/2007-06-11-Birthday-party-decorations.jpg

Tiki pillows:
http://www.glasswings.com.au/photos/2007/2007-06-11-Tiki-pillows.jpg

Volcano cake:
http://www.glasswings.com.au/photos/2007/2007-06-11-Volcano-cake.jpg

Share and enjoy,
                *** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xanadu.net                   Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/                 Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/             Partner, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/                Manager, Serious Cybernetics

Comment via email


Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:30:04 +0930

Katherine Phelps <muse [at] glasswings.com.au>

Katherine Phelps
On Monday 11 June 2007 17:00, you wrote:
Tiki pillows:
http://www.glasswings.com.au/photos/2007/2007-06-11-Tiki-pillows.jpg

You're missing "He who has had one too many photos taken".

Love,

~The Beloved~

--
----------------------------------
E-Mail: muse@glasswings.com.au
BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
http://www.glasswings.com.au/
Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination
----------------------------------

Comment via email

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:40:57 +0930

Andrew Pam <xanni [at] glasswings.com.au>

Andrew Pam
Katherine Phelps wrote:
You're missing "He who has had one too many photos taken".

OK, here he is:
http://www.glasswings.com.au/photos/2007/2007-06-11-Tiki+Muse.jpg

Share and enjoy,
                *** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xanadu.net                   Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/                 Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/             Partner, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/                Manager, Serious Cybernetics

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:47:23 +0930

Katherine Phelps <muse [at] glasswings.com.au>

Katherine Phelps
On Monday 11 June 2007 17:40, Andrew Pam wrote:
You're missing "He who has had one too many photos taken".
OK, here he is:
http://www.glasswings.com.au/photos/2007/2007-06-11-Tiki+Muse.jpg

The other two tikis have names too:

"He who is having way too much fun."
"She who has no idea what she's doing here."

A friend of ours who is a professional drummer and drum teacher said that the
look on "She who..." was pretty standard for most drummers. grin

Toodles,

Katherine

--
----------------------------------
E-Mail: muse@glasswings.com.au
BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
http://www.glasswings.com.au/
Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination
----------------------------------

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:04:40 +1000

Amanda Penrose <amanda [at] dd.com.au>

Amanda Penrose
They are completely adorable - where did you get them??!
AJ

On 11/06/2007, at 7:17 PM, Katherine Phelps wrote:

The other two tikis have names too:

"He who is having way too much fun."
"She who has no idea what she's doing here."

A friend of ours who is a professional drummer and drum teacher said that the
look on "She who..." was pretty standard for most drummers. grin

Toodles,

Katherine

--
----------------------------------
E-Mail: muse@glasswings.com.au
BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
http://www.glasswings.com.au/
Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination
----------------------------------

Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:10:17 +0930

Katherine Phelps <muse [at] glasswings.com.au>

Katherine Phelps
On Monday 11 June 2007 20:34, Amanda Penrose wrote:
They are completely adorable - where did you get them??!

Ah, the usual. Found them on E-Bay when looking for tiki decorations for my
birthday party. All three were still in their package for only $8.

You can still buy them here:

http://www.berlinbear.com/tikiparty.html

And these guys have sound whereas mine don't, but they cost $15 each. If you
like them, you might want to grab them fast, because I believe Fiesta are no
longer making them.

Cheers,

Katherine


--
----------------------------------
E-Mail: muse@glasswings.com.au
BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
http://www.glasswings.com.au/
Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination
----------------------------------
Home E-Mail Sponsors Index Search About Us